Eid is the most awaited event for all. Doesn’t matter if its “Bari Eid” or “Choti Eid”, the craze and joy remain the same for both. And the most important thing on the day of EID is getting dressed. “EID to bachon ki hoti he” concept also doesn’t apply here, as people of all age groups go shopping and buy the chicest apparel for the day of Eid. However, fashion trends in Pakistan don’t remain the same, so you will need a little expert help in finding the right, stylish and chic apparel for the special day. Naqad.pk doesn’t let its shop fanatics here too, we are here with a thorough men’s EID collection buying guide to have that chic look on a special day.
Kurta or Shalwar Kameez:
There’s no doubt, all of you will be ready to roll in some traditional clothing, however, sometimes we get stuck in the choice between kurta or shalwar kameez. While both are traditional and both are super classy, there’s no hard and fast rule for anyone to follow. The decision can just be made according to your own style statement.
Men’s kurta is available in a variety of colors, some are bright while others are light in color. You should choose as per your skin tone and the kind of season. If it's too much hot in your area, don’t choose flashy colors like black or red. Also, do not forget to check the latest men's designer kurta range on Naqad.pk.
The same goes for Pakistani men’s shalwar and kameez. There are a variety of options, styles, and colors available as per your likeness. Consider a square bottom kameez with a matching shalwar for a cool and chic look.
Western dresses are also worn on the second and third day of Eid. And the good thing about western dresses shopping is that you get a whole lot of options to choose from. Here are a few options to consider:
· Denim Jeans is a must-have for either of two days. Denim is the most trendy and chic fashion pant for men. Check out men jeans pants online here.
Polo T-shirts: offering ultimate class and stylish look with comfort, nothing is better than having them in your wardrobe. Polo T-shirts online shopping in Pakistan is the best way to shop shirts.
· Checkered shirts: Another very great upper wear for men for any day of EID is a checkered shirt. It can be paired with both jeans and cotton pants.
Fashion accessories are also a very important part of clothing for any fashion geek. Accessories add massively to any dresses looks whether it’s traditional or western. Following are some accessories you must consider on EID.
· Watches: Watches for Men in Pakistan are a must-have for any fashion fanatic person. Watches give your personality as well as clothes a glooming touch.
· Other accessories for men include Cufflinks, Wallets & Sun Glasses.
Footwear is among the necessities however, it is more than that for fashion fanatics. Having classy footwear with your dress just makes it worth more. Following are the right combinations for a chic look book.
· When wearing traditional clothes, keep sandals & Peshawari Chappal as your one of the most important footwear. Both can be best paired with kurta and shalwar kameez.
· For western dresses, you have a variety of choices including sneaker shoes for men, formal leather shoes and casual shoes. Sneakers can best be paired with cotton pants or jeans, while formal or casuals can be paired with formal clothing.